Company: MAMTECH & ICT Consultancy Services Ltd.
RC. No.: 693685
Slogan: Your Superb Information & Communication Technology Partner!
Emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 08033469518, 08023595121, and 07028219596.
The company is set up to provide first-class computer and ICT services to the Nigerian Corporate Organizations with its head office in Kano and branches in Abuja and Jigawa State. Our primary goals are to provide Industry Standard ICT Solutions to our clients. We service our clients successfully, through understanding of their needs, expectations, goal and corporate culture. The company’s philosophy has always been service and business oriented and we distribute a comprehensive range of products and services from major manufacturers and vendors, designed to give practical solutions to our clients’ needs which includes:
- ICT Consultancy Services;
- Computer –
- Networking Devices,
- Supply and; Installation.
- Software Installation and Customization;
- Website Design and Development;
- Web Content Management;
- Computer Training (Our Training Room is equipped with 10 Computer Systems);
- Internet Browsing (Our Cyber Café named (Compass) 1 & 2 are also Equipped with "10 Thin Clients" Computer Systems in both locations. The internet service in the offices is accessed via V-Sat and a backup service from MTN Broadband;
- The Business Center is Equipped with Computers, Photocopiers, Printers, Binding and Film Laminating Machines for efficient document processing Services.
- The Offices have in place 15Kva Plant each, for reliable power supply.
We have the experience staff and the capacity to carry out efficiently and effectively, a wide variety of consultancy work and information technology assignments in both public and private sectors of the economy. Similarly, we pursue a continuous training programme, research and capacity building to ensure we offer our client the most up-to-date techniques and capabilities. Our personnel are of high professional, technical and managerial calibre; they are carefully selected for their blend of experience, maturity and activity backed-up by a strong and direct management team. Feel free to check some of our jobs.
Some Prominent among Mamtech Clients
- Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Abuja - Design and Development of Human Resource Insurance Policy Management Software (HR-IPMS), Data Processing Center (Housing Servers, Workstations, Network Equipment) and a Web-portal. (2009).
- Procurement of Computers and Specialized Transcription Equipment for Establishment of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Training Lab. for Youth Empowerments and IT Business Initiative Scheme. Under the Special Adviser to the Executive Governor of Kano State, Education & Information Technology. (2008).
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure Design and Establishment of Multimedia & Language Lab. for the institution, which included installation of 20 Computer systems & 1 HP ML110 Server, Smart-board, Multimedia Projector and Network(LAN) (2008).
- Procurement and Establishments of Computer Lab. at 3 Higher Institutions in Kano State (CARS, SOT & AKSIL) each with 21 Computer Systems, 21 UPS, 21 Tables and Chairs, Rack and Network (LAN). Under the Special Adviser to the Executive Governor of Kano State, Education & Information Technology. (2007/2008).
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure - http://www.hafedpoly.net Website Design & Development and Content Management (2007). Design and Implementation of Database, Data Analysis and Reports, for the Disabled People & Conducted Census for Kano State Government. Under the Special Adviser to the Executive Governor of Kano State, Disable People. (2007).
- Redesigning and Implementation of Database for Islamic Schools and Islamic School Pupils (Almajirai) Population for Kano State Government. Under the Special Adviser to the Executive Governor of Kano State, Education & Information Technology. (2006)
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure - Design and Implementation of Database & Online Registration Portal for the Polytechnic, (In Progress, 2009).
- Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Abuja - Consultancy Services for the modification of various computer related operations and Design of a Database for the Civil Service Collage Examinations Office at the OHCSF. (2005-2007).
- Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Abuja - Design and Development Online COMPRO Examination Registration Portal (http://www.compro.gov.ng ) with 3 years maintenance contract. (2011-2013).
- Supply of Computer consumables (Printer Cartridges) to the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation, Abuja(2010). Supply of Office consumables (assorted stationeries) to the Federal Ministry of Defence, Abuja (2010).
- Supply of Computer Systems and Printers to the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Abuja (2011).
- Training Programme to staff of various organisations prominent include the following (OSAE & IT 2004, Federal Ministry of Transport 2006, IHDIT- an NGO).
Computer Systems and Accessories - Hardware & Software Supply, Repairs, Computer Training and Programming as well as custom design of ICT Solutions to the general public stretching more than 13 years to the general public and corporate bodies which certainly, we could not quantify.
It is pertinent to mention here that this organisation started operation way back in early 90’s under registered business name ‘M.A.M Ventures Nigeria’ dealing in office equipments and providing computer related services to the public in Kano” However due to the harsh business atmosphere, the company hibernate for sometimes before resurfacing vigorously, continuing on course, with full registration as “Mamtech & ICT Consultancy Services Ltd.”the firm now has its Head office in Tarauni, Maiduguri Road, Kano and 3 branches.
- 1st branch in (Hotoro) Kano also,
- 2nd branch in Kubwa, Abuja and
- 3rd branch in Jigawa.
Mamtech is into alliance with other companies in Nigeria and abroad to insure that our clients receive best solutions and value for money in all products and services we offer. Here are some of the recent websites we design, develop and hosting for our clients.
- A. K. Clearing Services Ltd.
- VOWAN Nigeria
- Leed Net Technologies
- Isa Memorial Islamic Academy
- Printmoh Nigeria Ltd.
- At-touba Islamic Foundation
- Needle Work Embroidery
- Diklux Chemical Inddustries Ltd.
- Ghadco Nigeria Ltd.
- Home Guard Systems Nigeria
- Azman Oil & Gas Ltd.
- Azman Air Services Ltd.
- OHCSF (MDO), Abuja
- Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano Nigeria
- Jewel of the East Group LLC.